Thirsty Thursday…and a snack! – Cranberry Apple Cider and Cookies and Cream Popcorn
Here is another yummy drink and snack that we made during this episode of Thirsty Thursday…and a snack! #thirstythursday
Looking for a new delicious drink that has the perfect fall flavors? Look no further, here is the perfect drink and a yummy snack. This delicious drink is perfect for the fall because it has the seasonal fall flavors of tart cranberries and sweet and tangy apple cider. We also prepared a yummy snack of Cookies and Cream Popcorn with the loved flavors of Oreo cookies, gooey marshmallows and creamy white chocolate!
Watch as me and two of my babies bring these yummy treats together!
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH!
Cranberry and Apple Cider Punch
- 1 bottle Cranberry juice, 64 oz
- 1 bottle Apple Cider, 64 oz
- 1 bottle Ginger Ale, 1 liter
- Add cranberry juice, apple cider and ginger ale to pitcher.
- Mix well.
- Add in ice to pitcher or to individual glasses.
- Pour punch over ice and enjoy!
Cookies and Cream Popcorm
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmellows
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 8-10 Oreos, crushed
- Melt butter.
- Add white chocolate chips and marshmallows to melted butter.
- Next, add popped popcorn to melted mixture.
- Sprinkle crushed oreos into popcorn mixture.
- Smooth popcorn onto a baking dish to cool or form into balls and allow to cool.