Sticky Chicken Wings – Crocktober
Sticky Chicken Wings – CrocktoberCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp onion powder
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp parsley (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Add in the chicken wings. Put all these ingredients into the crockpot.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- After the chicken has cooked, place the chicken on a foil lined baking sheet, in a single layer, not over lapping. Broil in oven for about 5 to 6 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Add in cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Mix together. Add this mixture to the leftover sauce in the crockpot to thicken it up.
- Take the chicken from out of the oven and add them back into the sauce. Sprinkle with some parsley (optional). Serve and enjoy!
- You may choose to marinate your chicken in the sauce before cooking, for more infused flavor.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. LaTonya Edmonds is an independent consultant for Pampered Chef. She earns a commission by linking to products she uses and trusts. If you purchase a product through her website link, your cost will be the same, and LaTonya will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us enrich lives, one meal and one memory at a time!
Everything on this site, recipes and photos belong to the author and any reprints are only by permission of the author.