Crockpot Root Beer BBQ Chicken Wings
Product links may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Independent Pampered Chef Consultant, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you LOVE chicken wings, here is a recipe you will definitely want to try!
This easy crockpot recipe is so full of sweet and savory flavor from the Root Beer BBQ sauce and it’s really easy to bring together. Here are the ingredients needed to make this recipe:
- chicken wings
- BBQ sauce
- root beer
- chicken broth
- various seasonings
The tools I used to make this recipe:
- Crockpot – https://amzn.to/2Fnk3qL
- Large Chef tongs – https://bit.ly/3mmBhpd
- Garlic & Herb Rub – https://bit.ly/3imuglC
- Easy Read Measure Cup Set – https://bit.ly/3hhgsYo
- Colander – https://bit.ly/3mdUgBY
- Sheet Pan – https://bit.ly/3bQ57x8
- Bowl – https://bit.ly/31IeI60
- Mix n Scraper – https://bit.ly/3a4S8He
- Cooling Rack – http://bit.ly/2U0I7BH
- Oven Mitts – https://bit.ly/2DSNb8N
Crockpot Root Beer BBQ Chicken WingsCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This easy crockpot recipe is so full of sweet and savory flavor from the Root Beer BBQ sauce and it’s really easy to bring together.
8 lbs Chicken Wings
Seasonings of your choice
1/2 cup Chicken Broth (optional)
28 oz Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
28 oz Honey Barbecue Sauce ( I used Sweet Baby Rays)
12 oz Root Beer
- Add chicken wings to crockpot and season well with your choice of seasonings. Mix chicken well to cover with all seasoning.
- Add in chicken broth (optional).
- Cover and cook on HIGH for about 3 hours or until done.
- Drain chicken wings.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with oil so chicken won’t stick.
- Add chicken wings in a flat layer onto the lined pan.
- Make sauce by adding root beer and BBQ sauce to a bowl and mix.
- Pour sauce over chicken wings.
- Place sheet pan into the oven under the broiler until the sauce begins to bubble and the chicken wings start to get brown and crispy.
- Take out of the oven and serve!
- The seasonings I used in this recipe are Lawry’s Season Salt, Pampered Chef Garlic & Herb and Pampered Chef Carnitas seasoning.
- Recipe inspired by: The Frugal Girls – https://thefrugalgirls.com/2014/10/crockpot-root-beer-honey-bbq-wings-recipe.html